‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to keep - Doug Baldwin or Spencer Ware or Cam Newton

10 team keeper league with three keepers - my other two are slam dunks, Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown. On the fence about who to keep between Doug Baldwin, Spencer Ware or Cam Newton. My team didn’t fare well, so I will have one of the first 4 draft picks in round one. Feel like Ware will be out of his starting job half way through the season, and wondering if last year’s dip in production was an anomaly for Newton. Thoughts? Thanks everyone!

Baldwin easy.

I agree with you on Ware and I don’t expect Cam to have a great year considering the Panthers want to limit his running.

Baldwin for sure

Baldwin for sure.

Thanks for your reply and confirming what I was thinking!

I am more typing Baldwin in here to say I contributed…I clicked the link so I feel obligated to write something.

How soon do you have to choose? Cam is definitely tossed back into the draft pool, and Baldwin is the right choice today, but Ware could easily prove to be dominant in the preseason…

… but I wouldn’t choose him over Baldwin until that is proven.

Ware will be interesting with Hunt behind him and West still looming in the background.

Need to decide by tomorrow morning as keepers need to be reported by then, so unfortunately not enough time to let other story lines play out. Thanks for all the advice and opinions. Baldwin it is!

Baldwin is by far the safest and most likely to hit his upside too.