‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to keep...John Brown or Enunwa?

Full pt ppr redraft league I need to drop one Idk who to choose…please help!

That’s a tough one buddy.
Both have injury risk history, both are on spotty offenses, and both are the clear No.1 lol
My gut says to take the shot on Darnold and Enunwa creating that weekly volume you want.
I just spent 20% of my FAAB on Enunwa banking on that.

Yea I mean I’m pretty stocked at wr I hav Antonio brown Landry Fitzgerald Godwin and manny sanders in addition to those two but I’m bout to trade fitz for ajayi but I need to drop John brown or Enunwa so I can get clement as insurance for ajayis bad knees…

who are your RB’s?

It’s full point ppr you stick to the guy with most receptions and that’s Enunwa.

My RBs suck…I hav Dalvin Cook and his cuff lat Murray, Derrick henry, Jamaal Williams, and ekeler.

I would be trying to move Henry and maybe Ekeler to the Gordon owner, your WR core is mint right now and can carry you to the play-offs with Cook.
Jamaal will be serviceable for at least the next few weeks with Rodgers hobbled, I would really hate to let Fitz go for an RB like Ajayi in a RBBC type situation.

I’ve been tryin to move ekeler to the gordon owner but he’s impossible to deal with…everyone hates Henry as well in my league trust me in my league I’m like the trade guru…being a birds fan pederson said he was gonna use ajayi more now…also someone jus dropped crowder in my league would u take him over John brown and enunwa?

I see all three in the same tier, but I still like Quincy the most, he looked unstoppable with Darnold

I offered the Gordon owner ekeler and enunwa for kittle and he refused he has garci. On his bench I said enunwa is better than Garcon and I’m offering ekeler for the cuff reason obviously but on top of that he also owns ertz and gronk so he will never use kittle…

My only te is Burton…what do u think of Dissly?

Other guys out there available r Ted Ginn, jalen Richard and Hines both targeted a ton first game…

So I jus actually dropped John brown for Cory clement cause I was jus offered a trade for ajayi giving up Larry Fitzgerald so the fact I hav clement now if ajayi goes down is reassurance of the deal…still leaves me wit the questions of Jamaal Williams rest of the season and the fact that crowder, Morris, Chubb and Ginn all available and solid additions…