‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who To Pick Up Off Waivers?

Well I missed out on Perine. Current RBs are Ingram, Kamara, McKinnon, and CJ Anderson. I think I’ll drop Anderson, so I need to add another RB to my squad. Standard scoring league. Who would you pick up?

Derrick Henry
Devontae Booker
Isaiah Crowell
Austin Ekeler
J.D. McKissic
Tarik Cohen

I’m leaning towards Henry or Booker. What are your thoughts.

honestly with Ingram and Kamara just sit back and watch yourself win the championship,

Flex McKinnon if you dont have a better WR.

but to answer your question Henry is not a bad idea in the case of murray getting injured, giving you yet another potential RB1 every week.

We’ll learn a lot more about Booker and his usage after the next game but cant ever see you playing him over your top 3.

Agreed about Ingram and Kamara. Just want the best possible replacement if one of them ever goes down (knock on wood). I think both Henry and Booker are a better bet than CJ Anderson. Agreed?

I disagree unless you are talking PPR, then maybe Booker is better. Henry is only better if Murray goes down.

If Denver could ever sustain a lead CJ would be fine. He gets the work until they are behind and then he disappears. Last week he got a TD early which made him okay. He’s got a nice schedule coming up and they could be playing with a lead in some or all of the next 4 games. So no I would not drop him.