Who to start this week? need help for thursday night game

I am not sure to start sutton against the chiefs for thursday. Any help if i should start him or bench him this week.
10 team league, full ppr.

my team:
QB: Lamar Jackson
RBS: Lev Bell, Gurley, Chris Carson, David Montegomry, Singletary, Malcom Brown
WRs: Thielen, Robert Woods, DJax, John Brown, sutton
TE: herdon, Mark Andrews

I’d start him. Chiefs defense is still awful and the only better option at WR you have is Thielen. I would flex John Brown.

Id go bell carson, thielen brown, and flex sutton or singletary depending on his status… he play the dolphins and even adrian peterson had a good game against them

so my team for this week should be
QB: Jackson
RB: Bell
RB: Carson/Gurley
WR:Thielen
WR: Sutton
TE: Andrews
Flex: John Brown
?

if gurley is active i should still bench him against the bengals?

I would… i trust my studs and carson is one right now

I know it’s tough, but if Gurley plays I would probably bench Bell with Bell facing the Pats. I know that is probably not what most people would do, but RB’s have had little to no success against that defense.

that is true. Benching robert woods against the Falcons as well in favor of john brown and sutton? sorry rams playing ATL not bengals this week

Ya that’s a tough one. Right now seems like Woods is the 3rd option for Goff. Both Sutton and Brown are the #1 option for their guys. That’s why I lean towards them. All have good matchups this week which makes it tough, I don’t think you can go wrong.