‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Who to start ..tough choice

.5ppr I’m 1-3 in my league need some wins
My issue is with which RB and wr to start I can start 2 rb 2 wr and a flex here are my options

Kerryon
Aaron Jones
Royce Freeman
Buck Allen
Derrick Henry (probably not)

Wr starts
Thielen
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffery
Golloday
Fitz

Looking for some advice I feel like my RB is a tossup but feel I should start Keenan thilen and Jeffery as my flex? Dunno…

Thanks!

I’d go A Jones and Kerryon at RB.

Thielen, Allen at WR.

Alshon at Flex.

I would play the exact same lineup @falcones404 recommended…

That’s exactly what I was thinking as well just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something good in Freeman…just waiting on fournette to come back and ease my pain! Thanks!

Altho…follow up question if marvin Jones Jr doesn’t play is golloday better than Jeffery?

I’d still start Alshon over him in that scenario.

I agree with the guys above. If Jones is out I’m in for Golladay over Alshon based on matchups and increased opportunity in that situation.

I would say though, with Kerryon still on his touches limit (disgrace I know) I would fire up Henry… I know he’s sucked, again, but vs the Bills if he’s ever going to perform it’s against the Bills and as they give up running back TDs like they’re going out of fashion he’s a good bet to score maybe even twice this week.

Titans D is good, and won’t give up much of anything to the Bills. This is has the makings of a Henry game. He has low floor but his ceiling is higher than all your RBs this week to be honest. I think you are strong enough of a roster to put him in and even if he busts you should be fine, but if he has his token big game you’ll have an easy win. As you need he win I’d personally put one super high ceiling play in my lineup

The difficult decision here is who to flex between alshon and golladay. I think I would go with Golladay.

If Vikings and eagles go shootout mode tho then I win both sides of that ball

My biggest question is still buck Allen if Collins doesn’t play like then I think it’s buck Allen and Aaron jones