Who wins this dynasty trade

Team A: Jarvis Landry, Drew Brees
Team B: Sterling Shepard, Randall Cobb, and 2 2019 seconds

Dynasty PPR.

My Team QB: Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Andy Dalton RB: David Johnson, Lesean Mccoy, Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart WR: Tyreke Hill, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Larry Fitzgerald, Jordy Nelson, Rishard Matthews, Kendall Wright TE: Rob Gronkowski, Delany Walker, Luke Wilson, Tyler Kroft DEF: Broncos, Bears, 49ers

team b. good trade

It’s kinda balanced tbh. Personally i don’t really trust Landry’s workload going to the Browns and having to compete with Gordon and Coleman so i’d probably take the Team B side.

On an unrelated note…damn is your team old.
McCoy, Lynch, Gore, Steward, Fitz, Jordy…plus Gronk could be retiring in a year or two.

1 Like

Pretty even trade as of today! But I think you made your team better. I like cashing in on Landry value now before it likely drops in Cleveland. Shepard should see a nice bump in production not seeing #1 CB like he did at the end of last season. Now to just cash in on the draft picks and the trade can really sway in your favor

I accepted the trade but made him toss in another 3rd.

Long term, I like Team B. You don’t need Brees b/c of Rodgers, so why not get future draft picks? Plus Landry’s value has to decline, right?