Who won the trade? Gurley/Drake/ Howard

Team 1: Gives Gurley
Gets: Jordan Howard, and Larry Fitz

Team 2: Gives Jordan Howard and Chris Hogan
Gets: Kenyan Drake and TY Hilton

Team 3: Gives Kenyan Drake, Larry Fitz, and TY Hitlon
Gets: Todd Gurley, Chris Hogan

Full PPR 12 team…

Team 1 starting position guys would be: Kamara, Howard, Larry Fitz, Amari Cooper, and Marvin Jones Jr
Team 2 starting position: DJ, Drake, Hilton, Corey Davis, Cooper Kupp (Also doug Baldwin and Edelman on the bench)
Team 3 starters: Todd Gurley, CMC, Hopkins, Hogan, Sammy Watkins or Deshawn Jacks

I’d say 3 but they all were good moves for your individual teams so its not a landslide

Why would team 1 give up the pair of Kamara and Gurley??? They lose

Team 2 should just stay put keeping DJ and Howard until Edleman gets back and Baldwin gets healthy. Im not sold on TY until Luck can consistently throw and complete a deep ball.

Team 3 wins becuse they got Gurley for cheap.

I would say team 3 wins because they got Gurley, the best player of the bunch that were involved.

But I agree with @Nmahlman why would team 1 give up the duo of Gurley/Kamara.

I have team 2… what do you think of the move for me? Hold Howard and hope my receivers are alright? Just would like to get a stud. But have some decent PPR guys in a full PPR league

I think yours is the most even, though I like howard and hogan better, but thats probably personally and i could see the drake hilton side

Whoever got Gurley in this, is the winner.

For what you gave and what you got I feel like your part of the trade was the most even, team 1 probably lost but they needed WRs and Team 3 might’ve won just because they got Gurley even though they paid a kings ransom.

I disagree with the kings ransom part. I would take Gurley/Hogan for Drake/Fitz/Hilton all day. I would probably do that for Gurley alone, but they also get the upside of Hogan after a terrible week 1.

I’d hold howard, he looked really good against GB catching passes and man he is deceptively quick some of his cuts making gains out of nothing was impressive. You know your getting a ppr monster in edleman when he gets back and if Baldwin gets right you’ll be fine plus Cooper Kupp is sneaky with all his redzone targets. Howard will be a Stud this year if his receptions stay in the 4-6 range, Drake and Hilton are not studs. If your going to shop howard and hogan get yourself a stud WR not Drake and Hilton.

Dont you hate when you miss a player on your own team??? lol

Okay so this is revised with what he is leaning more towards. I didnt list on here that I have Conner.

Team 1: Gives Gurley
Gets: Connor, and Hilton

Team 1 starting position guys would be: Kamara, Conner, Hilton, Amari Cooper, and Marvin Jones Jr

Team 2: Gives James Connor and Chris Hogan
Gets: Kenyan Drake and Larry

Team 2 starting position: DJ,Howard, Larry, Corey Davis, Cooper Kupp (Also doug Baldwin, Kenyan Drake and Edelman on the bench)

Team 3: Gives Kenyan Drake, Larry Fitz, and TY Hitlon
Gets: Todd Gurley, Chris Hogan

Team 3 starters: Todd Gurley, CMC, Hopkins, Hogan, Sammy Watkins or Deshawn Jack

Does that change it for me? Give up Hogan and Connor (who knows with him?) for Larry and Drake?

I don’t get why would trade Gurley, for so little. Like start gurley Kamara. They can win you weeks by themselves.

I agree lol. But he is interested in a “top” WR.

Also, just confused by this trade. Is it a 3 way trade? Why would the second team trade away gurley after getting it for some cheap? Like this entire situation literally makes no sense to me.

Yeah 3 way. Team 1 gets Connor and Hilton ( or now wants Hopkins from team 3 instead), Team 2 gets Drake and Fitz, and Team 3 gets Gurley and Hogan. Sorry thought I explained it better.