Who would you rather ROS?

Would you rather have Emmanuel Sanders or Michael Pittman rest of season? I have Sanders and could get pittman for sanders straight up. They are very close but targets have favored Pittman so far- TDs and production have favored Sanders.

I wanted to start the convo on who you would rather have for your team moving forward.

So to me this would depend on the other WR you have. If your looking to fill the WR2/flex role more often Id want Pittman If you have WR depth Sanders is going to be the bigger play but boom bust more so

I lean Pittman without knowing what else you have

1 Like

I would lean towards Pittman ROS…who are your other receivers?

1 Like

I personally would keep Pittman ROS.

Pittman, imho, has established himself as the WR1 on IND, even if Hilton comes back. In addition, only AJ Green had more red zone targets than Pittman (at least as of last week).

While Sanders is catching TDs right now, he is still only the 2nd target on the team. Knox is emerging as a legit target monster and Beasley is still there as well.

Both are great to have, I just prefer the path least of resistance to targets (Pittman).

1 Like

Thanks for your input! My wide receivers currently are: Ridley, Antonio Brown, Sanders, Tim Patrick, and Mooney.

So, been shopping for a more consistent higher floor guy.

My other receivers are: Ridley, AB, Mooney, and Patrick. 2 wr half ppr league with one flex

Like this a lot! Been dealing with Ridley out and sanders/AB have heald the fort for me. I have Aaron Jones and Carson (also out) as rbs and got hit with Gus edwards hurt at the beginning of the year.

So, looking to build a more consistent floor to remain competitive each week.

Sanders, better QB and higher scoring offense.