Who Would You Start w/ Final FLEX Spot?

League is .5 PPR, these are the options:

• LeSean McCoy: Has been a complete bust and also might not play, Allen starting could help his cause but still unsure.

• Kerryon Johnson: Lions finally starting to use him and is looking solid, could have a big day with the Cowboys D hurting but who knows how many carries he’ll get. Currently favoring on starting him.

• Amari Cooper: Up and down games so far, Ward could give him trouble but he is a rollercoaster so this technically would be his high scoring game… right?

• Calvin Ridley: Had a huge breakout game and is starting to look like a solid play as his target share keeps rising but odds are he won’t come close to last weeks production and could fall off altogether.

• Geronimo Allison: Has been a solid play with almost 10 points per game the last three games, could have a big day with Cobb potentially being out and Adams going against White.

So those are the options, you’ve read what I think now tell me what you think and why…

Thanks!

I think Calvin Ridley is your best bet at the flex going up against a Cincinnati where the falcons defense is pretty bad… the falcons are going to have to put up big numbers on offense which they should have no problem doing to stay in the game. Expect Ridley to see a decent amount of targets this week… I’d play Ridley.
Second… as a raiders fan… I HATE how up and down cooper is… BUT… I can say confidently that you can play him this week.

Who has the safest floor, Ridley or Cooper?

Ridley for sure. The amount of points that need to be scored he will see a bunch of targets. Might not “catch them” there’s always that chance with any reciever all tho he will be looked to a lot. I think he’s a safe play and has big play potential.
On the other hand cooper like always is hit or miss but I think he’s due for this performance after being slow. Raiders like to change up key guys and I think he’ll be one this week.