Will amari stay consistent today?

Is it time to fully trust amari cooper yet or is he due for a let down? I’m starting him in my flex spot this week. Only other options are David Johnson dante Pettis or Jalen richard.

I mean I would expect him to put up the same numbers as last week, but he should be a solid start today. Cowboys will feed him the ball. I’d feel confident starting Cooper over all them. He is elite with Dallas right now. And yes, you read that right. I said, E.L.I.T.E.

1 Like

Your post made me feel alot better thanks.

Go research Amari’s stats since he’s been with the Cowboys. It’s crazy. People are talking about drafting him as a late round 1 or early round 2 pick next year. Now, the question you need to answer is, who would you rather lose with starting for you? For me, I’d hate to lose with Cooper on the bench. But I also understand starting David Johnson against Atl since they are so bad against the RBs!

You make good points but i think amari upside is much better. DJ is suffering big time because they dont pass him the ball enough and he runs straight up the middle. I really need the win. While were talking do you like trubisky against the packers or ryan against the cardinals? I think Ryan is safer but mitch has the higher ceiling