‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Wilson FOR Howard or Coop REST OF SEASON?

.25 PPR, 3 WR league, FLEX WR/RB/TE

Have:

Watson
Hunt
Gore
Evans
Green
Keenan Allen
Ertz
James White
New Orleans
hauschka

Bench:
Tyrod
Wilson
Foster
Kelly
Marlon Mack
Crowder
Gabriel

It looks like you could use Howard more than Coop. I am not high on Gore ROS and Howard has a lot higher floor as Coop can disappear at any point, he had a few drops last week and was not covered by Peters.

I’m torn because I feel like both these guys are a product of their system. Howard thrives off of that O-Line and Coop thrives off of Carr leaning more on Pass vs Running with Marshawn/Washington. If I take Howard, the question then is who do I drop for RB ? Cannot absorb Howard and keep my RB’s.

Sorry if I just don’t know, but who is foster? And why do you need to drop a player if this is a 1 for 1 trade?

YIKES… I meant J. STEWART…WTF lol

I cannot absorb another RB without dropping one Capesius15

I think you can be ok with dropping Mack or Stewart. Maybe keep mack since you have gore for the handcuff. Dropping Stewart shouldn’t hurt based on his lack of production, and the general lack for the panthers offense.

for your roster, id go with howard. youd be fine with dropping stewart. howard upgrades your starters immediately, cooper would be great bench depth. both are good trades for wilson, though.

I would drop Stewart-I dropped him and picked up Mack-There offense with him and Mccaffrey is very strange-Hell just make Mccaffrey a slot receiver and get it over with-

These are all great recommendations and I’m leaning towards Howard. I’ll need a solid rb1 and rb2 production if and when I make it to the playoffs. My RB2 has been lacking quite a bit so far. Thanks guys.