Winston or Fitzpatrick?

I’m playing Mike Evans and Devonte Parker but I’m just not sure which QB to go with. Any opinions?

1 Like

I just dropped Winston to pick up Fitz in one league. Here is how my QB model projects them to finish each remaining week (14, 15, 16):
Winston - QB17, 6, 7
Fitz - QB8, 4, 4

Winston is still playable and I would keep him on my roster along with Fitz if I could, but this week I personally would play Fitz. My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

It’s a non keeper league. Would it be silly to drop Kyler for Fitz?

1 Like

Trubisky sure beat this projection…

1 Like

He sure did. And every ranking I can find.

I would really refer not to drop Kyler. That said, if I didn’t have a bye and I could only roster one of them, I think I would. I would definitely want to play Fitz over him this week.

What about Winsont or Cousins this week?

1 Like

Cousins has a good matchup and is projected to be the QB5 this week. Winston does not and is projected to be the QB17. I would go Cousins.

Yeah I’m glad I played Winston :sweat_smile:

Agreed. Winston outperformed nearly everyone’s projections and rankings and Cousins put up one of his worst games of the year in one of the best matchups possible (Detroit was giving up more schedule-adjusted fantasy points to QBs than every team other than Arizona, Miami, Tampa Bay and Oakland). I love Winston and have him in two leagues, but I played both Fitz and Tannehill over him.