Winston or Goff in prime time?

Goff has been decent in his Primetime games, should I ride with him? Or should I drop him for Winston?

Man… I hate to say it, but I would probably go Winston. The Giants secondary has given up some big chunk plays. I weirdly would have more confidence in Goff if it was a 1:00 kickoff (nothing to base that off of though lol)

Haha yeah that’s what I’m thinking. I put in a claim for Josh Allen but lost to a $5 bid to an owner who now has 3 QBs lol. Winston or Goff are my only plays really. Winston burnt me last time so this is hard haha

I’m a big Rams fan & I think Goff should produce well ROS. But that Browns pass rush looked good on Monday. Can’t tell if that was more on them or the Jets line… I’d say Goff is the safer play, but I am leaning Jameis in that matchup. Evans is due for a big game & I’m weirdly interested in buying low on Howard.

I’m a die hard Rams fan too haha which makes it that much harder. I think Goff will be solid ROS as well and the Browns Pass Rush did look well but the Rams have so many more weapons vs the Jets having Bell. I’m going up against J Allen, Kamara, and Ekler this week so I’m hoping for big booms on my side with Goff, Gurley, and Bell.