Winston or Tannehill?

I currently have Winston. Looking at grabbing Tannehill off of waivers. Winston has good matchups ros, but grabbing Tannehill would give me the option to have the qb facing Houston for the last three weeks of the season. Thoughts? Roll with Winston ros?

Tannehill playing the houston defense this week screams great matchup. Winston is obviously much riskier, with probably a higher ceiling. I’d prefer Tannethrill personally

1 Like

What Keith said :point_up_2:

My QB model has Tannehill projected to be the QB2 this week, and Winston the QB4, and that’s before taking into account Winston’s injury or losing Evans. So I would go with Tannehill. Tannehill is also projected to be the QB5 next week.

My QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 15 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Thanks. That is what I was thinking too, just nice to have some reassurance. Our league goes by total points at the end of the season, and as of right now, places 1-5 (I’m in 5th) are separated by only 21 points. Every point counts! Thanks guys!

1 Like