Woods and Kupp

In a ppr league I have Woods and Kupp. Who should I trade and for what?
Was offered Lockett for Kupp.

Kupp’s usage kind of scared me Week 1 and Woods was being targeted early and often. I’m not sure I want both of them on my team, and if someone is offering me for Lockett I’d be tempted to take it.

1 Like

Woods looked great last night, was getting the majority of targets and was making some contested catches. Although Kupp didnt look as good he was back there returning punts which is a big upside. Between the 2 I chose to draft Woods and am happy about it.
Kupp for Lockett could be a big upgrade for you depending on how the offense in SEA settles out. Lockett and Wilson have a great connection and it usually yields fantasy magic. Today DK Metcalf got the big play targets, could be a trend? We shall see

1 Like

I would definitely take the Lockett / Cupp trade, not because I think Lockett is so much better than Cupp but this is not the Rams team of old. They’re not going to put up enough points every week for me to roster two receivers from the team. I would do the trade just to add diversity to my roster.