Woods for Ridley?

Hey #Footclan,

Just got offered Calvin Ridley for Robert Woods

What do you guys think of that trade. My thing is Kupp is the clear #1 on the rams but not sure on the trade considering Ridley has been up and down

12 Team PPR (QB, 2 WR, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF) league.

Rest of Team:
QB: Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Jakobi Meyers, Rashod Bateman, Corey Davis
RB’s: Austin Ekeler, Alvin Kamara, Dernest Johnson, Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell, devontae Booker
TE: TJ Hockenson

1 Like

Personally, I would take Ridley. Woods has the better offense but Ridley is seeing more targets. As a Falcons fan I could be bias but Ryan is averaging 40 pass attempts to Stafford’s 35. Ridley is arguably the #1 target where Kupp is clearly Staff’s first look

2 Likes

Any other advice?

Id take Ridley over Woods personally. Ridley has been down but I expect him to have a better second half of the year. Kupp takes to much of that passing % and has no reason to give any of it up

1 Like

Bump for any other advice before I make the move?

I’ll just echo what’s been said and the reasoning. I’d take Ridley in this situation. I see the potential for him RoS. I do think Woods will rise as well, but I like the ATL for likely heavier passing scripts.

Just to give you all an update…ended up trading him Jakobi Meyers and Rashod Bateman for Calvin Ridley

1 Like

Nice thats a bench player and a waiver claim for a low end wr1 with upside.

2 Likes

good job. i was just about to comment this on myself and liked that original offer. Sounds like you made out better though

1 Like