Woods, Kupp, Morris, or Diggs -ppr flex

Fantasy semifinal matchup on the line. Flex spot PPR need to start one!

• Robert Woods
  • Cooper Kupp
  • Steffon Diggs
  • Alfred Morris

I feel I could literally throw a dart and start any of these guys! Please give me a reason to start any one player. Thanks in advance for the input!

everyone saying DIGGS… most podcasts

since rudolf is out. but dunno. woods? but he coming off injury… sorry didnt help you at all :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m leaning woods at this point. It’s either him or Kupp who operates out of the slot. However now that Sherman is injured I could see woods being a fine play on the outside.

King goffery will definitely need to light it up if the Rams are to win Sunday. It’s a homecoming game of sorts for Kupp as he’s from Yakima, Wa and has family all over the state. I could see him having a big game as Goff’s most trusted red zone option. However woods seemed liked Goff’s clear go-to-guy when he was playing so I’ll probably just roll with him.

ugh… im sorry but Diggs has been so lackluster.

Not saying he is not capable of a huge day. But where has that been?

averaging only 48.5 yards over his last four games

He is too risky for me.

Id normally pick Woods here. But its his first game back. So take that for what it is

Because of that I might pick Kupp

You may have a point there about woods. Cooper Kupp seems like a relatively safe play especially in PPR. He seems to established his niche role in that offense. I also have Robbie Anderson but I don’t dare start him, do I?