Woods / Michel trade

Trading away Sony Michel, Taylor Gabriel and Michael Gallup for Robert woods and Matt breida. Half point PPR, what ya think?
My other rbs are Damien Williams, conner, Alexander mattison , cj Anderson and Damien Harris.
My other wrs are Adams, Westbrook, Fuller, tyrell Williams and Mike Williams. It’s a deep bench haha

From a value standpoint i don’t hate the trade as long as woods is just your WR2/Flex. What are your other WR’s, do you lose your WR2 with woods?

I like michel and gallup, but does he have anything better than Gabriel? i think the trade would be fine even if you took Gabriel out of the equation, as he doesn’t really move the needle for me.

1 Like

I updated my post with my lineup. Check it out

I think i’d do it, slide Westbrook into the 2 slot, Start Conner and Michel, and flex Williams.

I will say you’re taking a bit of a gamble on DD as we haven’t seen how Foles performs yet, but WR’s a bit easier to come by than good, starting RB’s

*Edit: Wouldn’t bother with Gabriel though, i prefer the WR’s on your bench

Wait I posted it wrong at first. I would be giving away Michel, Gallup and Gabriel. I would receive woods and breida