‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Worries about Evans?

I’ve been pretty high on Evans even with Winston coming back. Should I change my mind and be worried about his production, or just stick it out with him?

I owned him last year too and I’m worried. Jameis spreads the ball around and tends to look towards the middle of the field / away from Evans in the red zone as they seem to use him to clear out space with a safety or force a 1v1 matchup for a fade… He’s a TD dependent (for elite production) WR2

I have Robert Woods, Sony Michel, and Mike Evans fighting for a WR2, Flex spot in my lineup and I’m leaning towards benching Evans bc Woods has been en fuego

Yeah I’ve got Evans, M Thomas, Green, and Josh Gordon at WR. Was shopping Gordon around for his hype to secure a stronger RB, but am starting to wonder if shopping Evans might be worth it and keeping Gordon for the sake of his ROS upside now that he’s seeing more work and Brady trusts him.

I actually traded Evans for Mixon if that tells you my opinion on him. Granted I have good WR depth, but Mixon to me will be way better RoS. There are just so many targets in Tampa with Evans, DeSean, Godwin, Brate, and OJ Howard. There will be games where he gets you 25 points and there will be others where he gets you 5, which you would know if you had him last year. If you don’t love the hit or miss dynamic that he has, maybe try to sell the big name.

This is robbery. Even without the winston worries. MIxon is a top 5-6 RB upside. Evans is like a top 10 WR upside. Well done.