Worth an offer for Dalvin Cook?

Hey Guys!

im 1-3, 12 team full ppr.

I lost Saquon and my team hasn’t been performing. Looking to boost my squad maybe adding Dalvin cook

my team:

QB: Goff(every time I start him he’s trash), Stafford
RB: Aaron Jones, Taylor, Moss, Swift, Freeman
WR: Golladay, Woods, Dionate Johnson, Jefferson, Higgins
TE: Cook, Fant

Cook’s Owner’s team (also 1-3)
QB: Brady, Rodgers
RB: Cook, Kelly, Mattison
WR: Hill, Trequan Smith, Lazard, Cooks, Williams, MVS, Berrios
TE:Gesicki, Gronk

I feel like Taylor usage has been anything but short of what we all were expecting
I was thinking I would trade Taylor and Woods for cook? What do you guys think or should I aim for something else?

bump up plz

ooh this a rough one. I definitely wouldn’t take that trade if I am the cook owner. Maybe Hill and Taylor? He is also really thin at RB so I honestly don’t see him trading Cook unless it’s a very sweet pot.

But you can always shoot your offer and see what he says! I just did a trade where I gave Tonyan/Kelley to get Engram/CEH and wasn’t expecting it to go through at all. So you never know!

@physiks lol he said he will think about it. so not a straight up decline so not bad. But do you think CEH is a trade target? the guy that has him in our league also has David Johnson as his other top rb and then Singletary after that. He has Julio too but he’s been injured and probably out for another week after last nights game I’m assuming.

Taylor and woods for CEH and chark ?

that’s a pretty even trade imo. Although I think Chark will have a better overall season. I definitely am targeting (and targeted lol) CEH. He is getting the volume and is in a high powered offense. The guy I got him from was 1-3 and kind of panicky about the lack of production. You might be able to explain that Taylor is on a more run-heavy team where CEH is in a pass-heavy offense to try and justify it to him. Say that you’re the one who is taking a gamble, haha