Worth the drop?

I have woodhead on IR if he comes back should I drop duke Johnson to keep him? Full PPR?

Is that the only droppable piece you have? I think Duke could end up with a better ROS ranking. And we don’t know how Woodhead will actually perform. Potential high-risk high-reward type situation.

My current roster…

QB: Kirk Cousins and Alex Smith

RB: Le’Veon Bell, Kareem hunt, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, and Danny woodhead (ir)

Wr: Michael Thomas, sterling Sheppard, Keenan Allen, ryan Anderson, and Devin Funchess

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Ryan Succup

DST: Pittsburgh and Seattle (play the better match up for playoffs)

I see your issue. I think it’s between Robbie Anderson and/or Duke Johnson. But not sure Woodhead will be better than them… hard to know

I wonder if you could find a trade in there. Package a Keenan Allen and a Duke Johnson for an upgrade at WR? Like a Julio Jones who has been under preforming… That would help give you bench space?

How many do you start in each position every week?? Your roster looks solid even without Woodhead…he may not be a necessary add. I agree with @NewtonINTolerant, if you could trade to get a little more depth at WR or TE, I think that would be a good route, if your trade deadline hasn’t passed yet.

Trade deadline was last Saturday.
1qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1flex, 1 k, 1dst

I’d keep Duke in that case…I like his schedule better, and at best you’re looking for a solid Flex option. Most weeks I would think your WRs would fill that spot, so you’ll only need Hunt and Bell at RB. Duke is a decent enough Flex, but I wouldn’t think you’d need to use him that often anyway.