Worth trading for a QB?

I’ve been streaming QB’s all season and thought I had finally settled with Winston as a weekly starter. Well that hasn’t gone too well and now I have no QB with no QB’s to stream. I tried to pick up Fitz but someone picked him up to block him from me. My next best option is CJ Beathard since everyone hordes QBs in my league. One team literally is rostering 4 QB’s. I’ve tried to trade away my low level assets (Clement and Duke Johnson) but no one is biting, even for low end QB’s like Flacco or Carr. Is it time to trade away depth for a weekly starting QB or stick to my guns with streaming? Currently 1st (7-1) with a 2 game advantage

Current Roster:
QB: None
RB: J. Howard
RB: M. Ingram
WR: A. Thielen
WR: D. Adams
WR: J. Gordon
TE: E. Dickson
Flex: J. Brown

BE: D. Baldwin
BE: S. Michel
BE: L. Bell
BE: C. Clement
BE: Duke Johnson
BE: Ertz (Bye)

Who else is on waivers?
There’s also a good chance Fitz throws some picks and we see Winston again, I think TB is going to be QB musical chairs ROS

B. Osweiler, S. Darnold, C. Keenum (newly dropped), M. Mariota, N. Peterman. Those are the only starting QBs left on waivers

If someone dropped Carr after this week (probably a bye week fill in) I would try to pick him up out of what you have listed.

Beathard may not play… I would just play Keenum or Darnold until someone drops or trades, I would put Baldwin in the trade mix.

I was definitely thinking about trading Baldwin but I was originally waiting until after Thielen and Brown’s week 10 bye to trade him away but he is not seeming to be much of an upgrade than picking up a WR off waivers for that week

Bro package Baldwin. Ed Dickson or Baldwin and bell for a qb. You have good wr and can probably find more depth on waivers like DJ moore or MVS. You’re 7-1 you wana be safe going into the playoff. If people are hoarding QBs that means other positions are available.