Would Love Flex Help :)

Deciding between Sutton and Reynolds in my second flex spot. A win locks my in at the #1 seed. Playing against last place but not taking that for granted.

I would go Reynolds. Reynolds has filled the void of Coop for Goff in the red zone.

2 Likes

Great point. The only thing giving me pause is Sutton’s stat line away from home is tremendously better for some reason, and it’s very favorable against Cincy, especially with a new QB there giving Case good field position a lot of the game I imagine. He hasn’t had a breakout game yet, but I’m expecting a very safe floor of at least 7.5-8 pts which is great service for a flex 2.

Do you think I should go for ceiling with Reynolds? Or a safe floor with Sutton playing against last place whom I projected to beat by 20 points? Or do you still think Reynolds is a safer play regardless?

As of now I think Reynolds has the safer floor and higher ceiling. Sutton has no more than 3 catches a game. His catches are usually deep balls to, so 50/50 balls. With no more than 3 catches a game and the types of passes he gets, I don’t feel comfortable with him man. Plus Reynolds is in a high octane offense. Over the past 5 games Reynolds has had 6 red zone targets and Sutton has had 0…

1 Like

Really appreciate the insight. I think you’re convincing me and I’m leaning Reynolds now. Sutton’s matchup is just so hard to say no to haha

Lol I understand about the matchup man, I just have never been a fan of receivers that rely on the 50/50 ball with low volume.

Ya that’s extremely fair. So disappointing to see no increase in production from him after DT left. Still holding on to hope though.

1 Like

OK let’s bring Tre’Quan into consideration now that he’s been declared active for Thursday… lol. Still Reynolds?

That’s a gamble man… The last game was the only game he’s had over 6 targets. As you can see, Brees has no problem throwing to irrelevant fantasy players; last game killed me because I have Kamara and he threw to 4 different no name players… Smith only had 6 red zone targets all year. I just feel Reynolds still has the safer floor and higher ceiling over Smith.

1 Like

Aren’t you glad you didn’t play Tre’Quan? lol

1 Like

Lol I was just thinking that a minute ago

1 Like