Would you do this trade if you were in this position?

I currently have Devin Singletary, Kareem Hunt, Sony Michel, Nyheim Hines, and TJ Yeldon as my RBs.

I also have picks 1.02 and 1.06 in the rookie draft. So I could possibly get a D’Andre Swift or Jonathan Taylor and Cam Akers or Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

I was offered Jack Doyle, the 2.01 in the rookie draft, and the 4.11 in the rookie draft for Kareem Hunt. Should I take it?

My TE situation isn’t great. Hockenson and Ian Thomas are my only 2 TEs on a huge full PPR dynasty roster.

Would you accept this trade if you were in this situation?

I wouldn’t personally. Ian Thomas is the TE1 in Carolina now and who knows how that could turn out but he has looked good when given An actual role. Hunt is still good in the shared workload that he has, they will still be a run first team and just imagine if Chubb misses any time. Plus Hunt will be a FA again next year and could end up in a fantastic position. Doyle has Rivers now which is attractive, but Rivers could be gone in a year or be even worse than he was last year. RB depth is just way more important than TE depth in my opinion

1 Like

I wouldn’t either. Sounds like you’ll be able to shore up your RBs in the draft and I’m fine with rolling into the season with Hockenson and Thomas as my TEs.

1 Like

Is Hunt for Jamaal Williams, David Njoku, and a rookie 4th any better of a deal?

Nah I still wouldn’t, especially for the deal. Hunt has FLEX value alone and if Chubb goes down, he’s a league winner. Not to mention that I’d be shocked if he’s not the RB1 for a new team in 2021.

1 Like

Thanks for the help guys! I’m keeping Hunt