Would you guys trade away TY for Carson?

I have Godwin and Thielen, and in RB I have CMC and Mack.
I was thinking trading TY for Carson. Thoughts??

1 Like

Those are two solid RBs you already have. That may be matchup frustration having too many options. That’d be a great 1-2-Flex though!

But I have a hard time seeing how you could get that without weakening another position. Are you super loaded on WT too? It doesn’t look like it. Godwin has been great but he’s hardly a sure thing; Jameis can implode at any time. And Thielen is a great #2 but he’s out this week. Will you be able to weather the storm this late in the season to re-stabilize your WR core?

That would be three thoroughbreds to ride. What’s your record? How’s your bench? How’s your leagues waiver wire?

1 Like

I would trade for Carson. I feel like its always easier to trade away RBs than WRs if the need arises.

1 Like

First off, you are awesome. You made me think a lot. You love it!
I am 5-2. But the Godwin point makes me think. I have solid wr3 and 4s. Your point of Winston imploding scared me.
I am holding for now.
Thank you for responding

1 Like

Carson has a tough line up during playoffs. Does that change your point of view?

1 Like

No it doesn’t

1 Like

With some teams schedule doesn’t scare me. SEA is one of them. Russel Wilson is sooo good. He can single handedly keep his team competitive the entire game allowing for production from everyone even in a losing effort. SEA runs. Kind of alot. And a good team where the run game plays a significant role is always good.