‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

WOULD YOU? Le’Veon bell & Derrick Henry FOR Carlos Hyde & Brandin Cooks

Who wins?
And would you take this if you were bell owner?

Bell owner has no wr1 (Martavis Bryant and Jarvis Landry) and has Zeke and good rb depth kamara etc.

I’ve still got Antonio Brown and Mike Evans, it’s John Brown and waiver wire after that for wr. My rbs are Gordon, Hyde, d Martin, forte, Alfred Morris and DeMarco Murray.
I really want Derrick Henry but he won’t take a forte and John brown trade for him. Would this trade benefit me or should I try to trade him Jordan Reed for Derrick Henry? I’ve got Hunter Henry and he might trade me Delanie Walker so I’d feel safe even though I’d lose the Jordan Reed week winnning upside that hasn’t shown itself yet.
I personally feel like demarco owns the backfield job but he does now have a hamstring “strain” so if he missed time it would open the door for Henry to go full beast mode.
Any opinions appreciated!

Thanks!

Bro if you get leveon on your team PLUS AB and mike evans your team is gonna be stuuuuuupid stacked. You gotta do that trade

12 team ppr. I’ve been making some great waiver wire pick ups and parlaying them for trading up. Thanks. I really would like to have Henry especially since demarco has been hobbling and now missing practice.

bro I literally would do this trade for just leveon alone. Henry is just gravy

Bump for input