‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Would You Make This Trade As The Mixon Owner?(update)

Davin Cook
Jordan Howard
TY Hilton

For Joe Mixon… My other RB’s are Michel and Ingram. My WR’s are Julio, Kupp and Woods as my main 3 but have Goodwin, Dede, Taywan and Burtom

i would not do this. you have a bellcow back in Mixon already and are fine at WR. Julio and Woods can carry you until Kupp gets back. assuming you have a typical league format you start mixon and ingram/michel as your backs and the 3rd in your flex. and Julio and Woods. easy money. no need to blow anything up imo.

Dalvin - coming off a hamstring injury that has hampered him all year, high risk of reinjury, im not trying to deal with that.

Howard - decreased usage for 4 weeks straight, doesnt seem to fit the offense, no thanks.

TY Hilton - coming off injury, always high upside, but not at the expense of Mixon.

Thanks that’s kind of what I was thinking…

Anyone else?

He wants Mixon bad… He added Jameis to the trade and I need a QB considering mine is Wilson and is on Bye and my backup is Smith which is a no no against that Cowboys defense imo.

Still no for me. You wouldn’t play any of the players he’s offering. One stud like Mixon is better than 3/4 mid to low tier rubbish