Would you trade A.Gibson for DKMetcalf?

12 Team half point PPR. Would you trade Gibson for WR Metcalf? Gallup not cutting it for me.!

I’m 2-2 after week 5. Im dropping cardinals defense , keeping chiefs as they facing broncos and jets back to back in 2 weeks. Patriots been decent. I can give him Gallup and Gibson for DK.Metcalf.

Sounds like a fair trade?

Screenshot_20201012-130744_NFL Fantasy|243x500

In a bubble I would give up Gibson for DK but I’m not sure the DK owner would accept. DK is a WR1 and came off a huge performance.

That being said I don’t know if you have enough RB depth to give up Gibson. That’s a short bench to only have 3 RB (not including Pollard) and 3 WR.

1 Like

This is a smash yes. DK playing like a young Julio with a better QB

Would you trade Ridley for Josh Jacobs?? I would then trade away Gibson for metcalf

After DK’s performance this week, I doubt any team owner is going to give up Metcalf. The price is going to be cery steep to pry him away from any owner now.

1 Like

Well he wants an RB… SO this JUST got interesting.

Someone is offering Robby Anderson and Ronald Jones for Ridley.

So I’m thinking if I accept that. I would then trade away Gibson for Metcalf.My roster would look like this.

RBS

Ezekiel Elliot
Aaron Jones
Ronald Jones
Tony Pollard

WRs

Robert Woods
Robby Anderson
Michael Gallup
DK Metcalf

What do you think of this??

@Rbins40 @recespieces31 @jrfearr

You need to get Metcalf before acquiring RoJo/Anderson.

I’m not a big fan of RoJo moving forward but I may be in the minority. I’d rather have Ridley/Gibson than RoJo/DK

5 man bench rostering 3 defenses tho…

If you can land DK I’d 100% do that immediately.

I know I’d do the Gibson for Dk. The Ridley for anderson + ROJO is okay. I would really rather it be like a gaskin + robby.

Yes for sure