Would you trade for CEH?

Hey Footclan was offered a trade and not sure if it is a smart move or not. PPR 2 RB’s 3 receiver league 1 flex .

I was just offered CEH and DJ Moore for Amari Cooper. Trying to figure out if CEH valuable to receive back in a trade. The guy I would be trading with would also consider Jefferson or Lockett instead of Moore.

My Rbs: Chris Carson, David Johnson, David Montgomery, James White, Chase Edmonds
My WRs: D Hop, Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, AJ Green

I’m 1-5 and not sure if I need to make moves. Any advice would be awesome.

I would do it with Justin Jefferson involved. Could then flip CEH and David Johnson to RB depth needy team if they have 1 great RB

1 Like

I’d accept that trade in a heartbeat given the fact that Dalton is now the starter for Dallas. Cooper’s production will be all over the place for the rest of the season as a result. There are just too many mouths to feed in Dallas now, and Zeke will be the focal point of the offense without Dak. Dalton can’t support Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Schultz, and Zeke every week. So you’re going to experience games where he pops off and games where he busts in a big way. I’d rather have Moore who’s been alright, and buy low on CEH. CEH will still be the starter IMO, but cede goal line work to Bell.

Help with mine?

1 Like

@Ollivander Thanks for the response man. Personally I would go with Dobbins. Seems like he is in a better position than akers is. Would definitely make the move to pick him up.

CEH is still a must-start and Cooper is about to regress badly. The entire Cowboys organization is a nightmare now and not just on the field. I’m abandoning ship on Dallas.

Take CEH and Jefferson and enjoy.

1 Like