‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Would you trade Kamara?

I have Hunt Kamara Elliot Henry M.Davis
My WR are Obj G.Allison Dede and Kirk,
Should I trade Kamara and A rob for Philip Lindsay and Adam Thieland???

Bump I need this knowledge lol

Bump humps

WhenI first opened this I thought it was going to be something terrible. BUT as a Thielen owner I can tell you having an awesome floor and ceiling with Thielen is amazing.

What is the scoring system for your league?

It’s FULLLLL PPRR!!

Because you’re stacked at RB I’d be willing to make the trade. Freeman’s high ankle sprain increases Lindsay’s value.

You’re new team’s default starters are:
WR: Thielen & OBJ
RB: Zeke & Hunt
Flex: Lindsay

Vs

WR: OBJ & G Allison
RB: Zeke & Kamara
Flex: Hunt

Both great teams but I’d personally take the new roster. Kamara is unlikely to see the video game numbers(at least on a consistent basis that he had in weeks 1-4). Imo the gap between Allison and Thielen is larger than the new gap between Kamara and Lindsay.

He’s not biting on only A.Rob and I don’t blame him, should I swap Beckham and trade him?
It’d be
Kamara and Beckham
For
Thieland and Lindsay

NO! As a vikings fan and Thielen owner, DO NOT give up Kamara and OBJ for him. If i was the Thielen owner, I’d take it and run.

No, I’m confident OBJ turns it around, he still has 30% target share and lots of red zone and end zone targets on top of that. OBJ is a peg below Thielan in my eyes primarily based on QB play.

Kamara is still a lot more valuable than Lindsay, as much as I love the little RB.

Yeah maybe I’m just hoping due to a trade I made to cash in on how low everyone is on OBJ right now.
But Kamara + OBJ is over paying.