WR hell week 11

With Thielen likely out and Tyler Lockett on bye (and who might not even return week 12), I have tough start-sit decisions.

Start 2, half PPR (Crowder is pretty much locked in, just not sure about the WR2)

Crowder
Hollywood Brown
Boyd
McLaurin

Also, as of now i have Mark Andrews as my flex…should I really start Hollywood and Andrews? Here’s the twist: my opponent has Lamar Jackson, which is the only reason i might do that.

My opponent is the #1 team this year and it’s not even close, so i need to play for upside.

Thoughts on my WRs and line-up?

I am literally in the same boat. Lockett on BYE and Thielen questionable. I am stuck deciding between Beasley, Woods, and Fitz. The wire is slim with top choices like D. Thomas, Amendola, Dorsett, Reynolds. I feel like I have to roll out Thielen until we hear other wise.

Washington did come out and say Haskins will be the starter. He has had almost two weeks with the first team and playing the jets. IMO Hollywood is a boom/bust player. He is capable of pulling off a big play here or there. I didn’t get to see the BAL/CIN game, but Boyd had 6 targets for 62 yards against a pretty solid BAL def. I do not know your thoughts are on playing him.

With Vikings bye next week I find it hard to believe that they would risk re-aggravating Thielien’s hamstring by playing him this week…especially given they don’t need him to win this matchup.

Hollywood is completely boom-or-bust…just read he only ran 9 friggin’ routes last week…hard to believe.

Boyd is probably the safer play…but i think i need the upside

I agree. I just don’t know what you are going to get out of McLaurin. He is the #1 in Washington and a has a good match-up. BUT, his last few games when Haskins stepped in were prettttay bad.

Yeah nah…McLaurin is benched until further notice.