‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

WR Start/Sit Help

In a full PPR league, should I feel confident in starting both Mike Evans (@ NO) and Amari Cooper (vs. LAR)? Or should I look to my bench for help? I’ve got Manny Sanders (vs. Sea), Corey Davis (@Mia), and Garcon (@ Min) waiting to be inserted into my lineup. Evans has a touch matchup and doesn’t have great chemistry with Fitzpatrick and Amari Cooper is going to have to deal with either Talib or Peters. I expect both TB and Oakland to be losing, so there could be garbage time value, but I think Sanders and Davis have really good upside this week.

Thanks for your help!

That’s tough, but I’d stick with what you have.

Personally, not sure if I can trust Keenum yet with Sanders.

I would be uncomfortable with Davis, because Miami is forecasted to have Thunderstorms…so it’s more a weather issue combined with first year in new offense on the road.

And no on Garcon because the Minnesota D is really good…I understand the situation Cooper is in, but at least he’s playing at home…and also, the undisputed #1

Good Luck!

I would stay with Evans and Cooper. Those are your top receivers… If I rolled the dice I would keep Cooper in the lineup and pick the one I thought had the most upside.