WR/TE Trade

Which side of this would you want to be on?

AJ Green, Phillip Lindsay 2.02 (12 overall)

Hunter Henry, Diggs, 2.07

And what is diggs was thielen instead?

Assuming dynasty, I would prefer the Hunter Henry/DIgs side of this trade.

If it was Thielen instead of Diggs, I would prefer the AJ Green/Lindsay side.

I say henry/diggs

Not sure if I’m missing something but its the AJ Green Lindsay side for me easily.

Diggs has a premium to Green for sure given age but the gap between Lindsay and HH is huge. I have Lindsay as a 4th round pick and henry as a late 6th/7th rounder. Then you get the 2.02 over the 2.07 which is another pretty big tier drop.

It’s a very deep Dynsyty league (40 man roster with 6 IDP players a week)

My Rb’s are: Mixon, Kerryon, Damien Williams, Lindsay, TB’s RBs, and several other lesser players
WRs: Green, Juju, Kupp, Kenny G, Godwin, Parker, Valdez Scantlin, Deasean Hamilton.
TEs: Brate, Reed, Geslicki

Lindsay likely doesn’t start for me other than during byes of the other 3. And it’s a 2RB/2WR 1 WRT Flex league, so i have plently of depth at both.

Green was acquired last year for playoff push and then immediately got injured.

Don’t see a huge differnce in the rookie draft between 12 and 17

I like the way you looked at the trade and I agree that Lindsay’s ADP is in the 4th.

However, it’s a massive overdraft for me. I’m staying far away from him in fantasy this year.

For context, I was lucky/fortunate/paying attention and picked up Lindsay in several dynasty leagues during preseason last year. He cost nothing and there was no risk. Love the story and rooted for him. Still do. However, in my opinion, his usage and production in 2019 is far from certainty.

You need TE help badly, do the trade.

Doesn’t seem that he needs to start a TE though.