WR to target in trade/buy low

I need to add a WR to my roster. I have plenty of RBs to trade. Who do you think I can buy low, that is on the rise next year? I’ve heard Tyrell Williams could be one. I guess it doesn’t need to be a buy low. I am willing to move Drake, McGuire, Burkhead and a 2nd.

Thoughts on Goodwin?

I already asked about Mike Williams and Chris Godwin, no go.

12 Team, 2 QB Dynasty League, 1 Point PPR
2QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 2 Flex

QB: Trubisky, Jackson, Keenum, Mullens, Taylor
RB: Gordon, Coleman, Mack, Drake, Ajayi Burkhead, McGuire, Justin Jackson, Darrell Williams
WR: Jones, Diggs, John Brown, Moncrief, Meredith, Snead, Pryor, Washington
TE: Engram, Rudolph, Brate, Shaheen, Seals-Jones
K: Zuerlein
D: Minnesota, New England

An interesting one is will fuller. His injury history might drive his price down. He is a risk but when he plays you have WR1 potential from him.

One with less risk is corey davis. He still has risks to him because to me this one only becomes worth it if they upgrade at WR to take pressure off of him being the only guy to throw to. But if they do, he could be a solid WR2.

And you already have another one i have looked at. Still risky because he is a FA but john brown could become a dangerous weapon for a team.

You could probably get DaShaun Hamilton in Denver for cheap. Goodwin isn’t a bad bet with Jimmy G coming back but he is semi-injury prone.

Assuming this is dynasty, I would not focus on player positions or starting requirements.

One more thing: offseason trading, at this point, should be value trading. You don’t need to worry about your lineup until you get closer to the season. Set yourself up with a valuable roster now, so that way when you need to make a lineup, you have the ammo.

Original Twitter thread - https://twitter.com/FFDynastyDan/status/975198469697822720
Dan Sainio
@FFDynastyDan

Players to target who’s value is depressed now or could increase:

• Will Fuller
  • Duke Johnson Jr.
  • Josh Allen
  • Buf WR
  • Kenny Stills
  • Chris Thompson
  • Jamaal Williams
  • Vance McDonald
1 Like