WR waiver wire advice

I am dropping Chris Hogan…
Tired of inconsistency and lack of volume, and he will be downgraded even more when Edelman and Gordon start playing…

He was a flex play, so not a big deal to drop him… (10 team 0.5 PPR league)
My other WRs are Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, Golladay and Baldwin…

What I am uncertain about is who to add…
The top 4 options on my waiver wire are:
Calvin Ridley, Tyler Boyd, Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams…

I am leaning towards picking Mike Williams, but wanted to get opinions from others before making final decision…

Thanks

i personally think hogan will be able to get more open once edelman and gordon come back. But I think Mike williams is also going to be a consistent redzone target moving forward. If you can afford to drop hogan, which it seems like you could then i would go for either ridley or williams.

1 Like

100% Williams or Ridley…and based on the fact that you’re a “ChargersFan” I think it would probably be fun (and maybe a bit stressful) for you to have Williams on your roster. I think it may be a bit of a toss up on which one of those guys finishes higher at the end of the season. Ridley looks like an AB-level route runner but Willams looks like a red zone beast and a nightmare for DBs to handle due to his size-speed combo.
You can’t go wrong with either guy.

I would target all 3 and just take whoever waivers lets you snag first. IMO I’d rank them Williams, Boyd, Ridley. But that’s because I know how good a number 2 option can be in Cin (Marvin Jones Jr, Eifert).