‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

WRs to target with Royce Freeman?

I went after Landry and Tate but got rejected (Landry owner had McKinnon and Bell and still rejected!). Should I go after Juju or D. Thomas? I’m not superconfident about those 2 ROS.

12-team, .5 ppr.

You’re selling Freeman low. Week 1 was a reminder that the Bronco backfield hasn’t given us a fantasy-relevant RB1 since Terrell Davis back in 1998. Unless I’m forgetting someone which is possible because I’m old.

Right now, you’re not going to get much more than a low-end WR2 for him. Maybe Week 2 will see his output jump and you can take a stab at Landry afterwards. Of course, if Lindsay gets a big chunk of the production again then you could be worse off.

I would just stash Freeman for now. Running backs drop like flies over the season and Freeman’s value will emerge at some point as he’s a legit talent. We’ve already had Bell, Fournette, Mixon and Devonta challenge our depth and we haven’t even gotten through the bulk of Week 2 yet. More carnage to come so Freeman is just a stash for now unless you’re determined to sell low. 2c