WTF Happened to MVS?!

Could this be one of the most epic ghosts of all time?

They were using EB and Kendricks more than MVS. He’s pulling a Tre Smith on us.

1 Like

I know!!! I was thinking the same thing myself about mid-game!!! REALLY??? WTH???

1 Like

@BLumsden09 I feel terrible; everyone was continuously recommending MVS over so many other people for Flex. Ingram, Boyd, Brown, yeesh, feel terrible for saying anyone should play him.

Sorry to anyone that played him.

@Both_Barrels_Blazing…don’t feel bad buddy…you’re not the only one!!! I had my two-cents worth in there as well!!! WOW…this game was yet ANOTHER OF THOSE CRAZY, CRAZY “WTH’S” OF 2018!!! :astonished:

1 Like

The process was right, the outcome was terrible…

I was all in on MVS as well, never again will I attempt to claim a GB #2 WR, its Adams or a lottery ticket among all the other targets.

1 Like

Super choked by this.
guy im playing has locket and i was thinking its gunna be a basic wash until that huge gain. (standard league)
gunna need a lot of help to pull this one out.

1 Like

He’s a rookie WR playing with Rodgers. This is well within expectations. Can’t expect him to put up 10 points every week. He’s a WR3/flex play, always has been. Doesn’t mean he’s drop worthy all f a sudden. Just temper expectations.

1 Like

So I play in Yahoo and he is on the bench and I can drop him. Should I drop him for Josh Adams or Sutton, or just hold tight?

Definitely no on Adams. Sutton I could see. But honestly they’re both pretty even. Just WR3/flex guys. And on the Margin you probably trust packers offense a bit more. Pretty lateral move either way.

1 Like

Good call on Aaron Jones. Way to be a truther there! Couldn’t get him in any league, and man I am kicking myself.