‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

WW Picks - Would you rather... 1/2 PPR

Who would make a better pickup and stash for a flyer/depth. I only have 1 roster spot available…

Christian Kirk, Chris Godwin, Sutton, Swaim, NJOKU

Current Roster:
WR’s are Landry/Woods/Diggs/Keke
RB’s are Kamara/Ingram/Yeldon/Fournette/Powell/Cohen
QB’s are Wentz/Ryan
TE is Kittle
DST and Kicker - who cares

I do not trust Winston in Tampa, so I take issue with Godwin. I think Kirk will be a monster later in the year, but I feel like Njoku could be stash and something to possibly trade after a good week with TE being thin, but he’s on waivers so IDK… Thoughts?

Who would make a better pickup and stash for a flyer/depth:

Christian Kirk, Chris Godwin, Sutton, Swaim, NJOKU

BUMP! Just wanted an opinion on pure speculation…

How many WR spots are in your league… 2 or 3?

I’d grab Godwin. Despite that one game he didn’t do well, Winston still loves him. He’s going to get fed and he gets a lot of red zone looks for whatever reason. With Winston back, I think Godwin secures that #2 role and DJax loses a lot of value.

Don’t even think he’s a flyer. I think he’s a pretty decent flex play fill in on your bye weeks.

2 WR 2 RB 1 Flex

Cool man, thanks. Godwin seems like a solid play on team that will be chasing points most every game. He looked great early on. If he’s still in the slot he could be in line for some of the tight end type routes/work as well, and Winston loves throwing to the tight end much like Wentz. Godwin also seems a little more established within the offense, maybe Kirk will get there but kinda want to wait and see…

Didn’t he lose snaps to Humpries this last game?

Yeah he did but honestly, I’m not going to draw too many conclusions from that game. It was totally out of hand and everything was kind of out of whack.

I don’t see a scenario where Humphries continues to eat into his share of the work.

I say Njoku or Sutton. I’m leaning towards Njoku. Cleveland’s schedule looks nice for the next month and that could start some momentum for Njoku.