‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

XFL Fantasy Leagues

Hey there! A couple of friends and I were wanting to do a XFL fantasy league but were unsure as to if any of the big apps/sites were hosting leagues. Does anyone know which platform we could use?

We don’t know any of the players so we are doing an autodraft and then to avoid reading about WR3s in the XFL we are keeping it to a 4 man or 6 man league.

if you find a site that supports it do give us an update that sounds like an interesting time that i think some of my guys would enjoy too

Will do! From some preliminary searches it looks like ESPN would be the app that would most likely host it since the XFL and ESPN have a partnership but it looks like everything is still in pretty early stages unfortunately

1 Like

1/10/2020 update: https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2020/01/10/Oliver-Luck-High-scoring-XFL-to-have-fantasy-football-component/5721578671595/

“We are in discussions with a number of potential fantasy providers,” Luck said. “I can’t give a timeline. Obviously, we start the season in 30 days. We need to get it announced and done by then, but there will be a fantasy component to our league.”

That’s great- couple of friends of mine are also talking about starting an XFL Fantasy League. Funny and awesome to know we’re not along.

If any platform does an XFL league we should link up again and get some leagues going with the foot clan.

1 Like

Also looking to join or start an XFL FFL. To fill in the gap till NFL FFL starts agian.

Hey guys,
Still hoping an official platform is announced; however, there is a site available now for those of you interested. It’s called altfantasysports.com.

1 Like