You guys rolling with Collins if Carson sits tonight? (Over Josh Jacobs / Jamaal Williams) (0.5PPR)

If Carson sits tonight are you guys going to start Alex Collins? The rams have been giving up points to RB’s lately (Edmonds and Conner both did well last week) so it’s a decent matchup. Will he have the backfield mostly to himself?

If I start him it will be as my RB2 over Josh Jacobs and Jamaal Williams. Would you guys start Collins over Jacobs and Williams? Here’s the rest of my team this week:

• QB: Daniel Jones (Tannehill)
  • WR1 Amari Cooper
  • WR2 Lockett
  • RB1 Saquon
  • RB2 Jacobs / Alex Collins / Jamaal Williams
  • TE Dawson Knox
  • FLEX: Corey Davis

Ive got the same dilemma. Do i start Alex Collins over Mike Davis? or start Alex Collins in my flex over Tim Patrick or possibly Eli Mitchell

That is a tough one since Davis is facing the Jets and they’re a run-funnel defense

I think I’d lean Collins because Davis shares work with Patterson who has been hot lately, and Collins would have the majority of the work to himself

I think I’d wait to see how Eli Mitchell does for at least one week after being back, it would stink for you to play him just to have him hurt again or even limited

Tim Patrick looks like he has a nice floor but he has an undesirable QB situation with Lock, so he would likely be at the bottom of my list of these players. If Bridgewater plays then my guess is he’d have his floor back.

The way I’m seeing it:

• Collins: good floor, good ceiling
  • Davis: good floor, low ceiling
  • Mitchell: low floor, high ceiling
  • Patrick (lock): low floor, probably low ceiling
  • Patrick (bridgewater): high floor, low ceiling

Hopefully some of this help you out