1 Like

Well as my team sits now it’s

QB Winston Minshew
RB mixon Jacobs Montgomery Royce Freeman Thompson
WR Adams Kirk Gallup Samuels woods
TE Walker
DEF chargers
K Elliot

Had lindsay and breida but traded for montgomery and Curtis Samuel because i needed another WR after Adams and kirk went down. Started off with josh allen at QB but dropped him when he got a concussion and picked up winston. Had dede westbrook and robby anderson on my team after i drafted but dropped one of them for Kirk (because someone dropped him and i wasn’t gonna keep those guys over kirk) and dropped the other for Royce Freeman because i wasn’t sure which back was gonna emerge out of the Denver backfield. Think that covers everything. Lol

Oh and picked up Herndon a week before he was off suspension to help my TE situation then he got hurt and i dropped him for minshew to start next week when Winston is on bye against CIN

Team’s not even bad tbh, Mixon and Adams have boned you tho. In the future just try to exercise some patience with players where it applies.

1 Like

OMG I thought you were speaking of my team for a moment :joy:…I’m gonna be 1-5 too, and I too have Adams, Mixon (worst pick in my entire fantasy experience really), Montgomery, Kirk and chargers defense…oh and lost Dissly, brees, Watkins, etc, etc

So tired

1 Like

I have Lamar Jackson, Chris Carson, and Leonard Fournette out there killing themselves but my receiving line turned to garbage week 2 (Westbrook, Juju, Hollywood and now Gallup is letting me down too) so I’m 2-4.

1 Like

Mison and Juju are currently torpedoing my season so I feel you. Mixon possible the worst decision in my fantasy career. Should have reached for any number of better performing guys

1 Like