Your best and worst trades of the season?

My trade deadline is tomorrow, so I’m done with them for the season. Thought it’d be fun to share the hits and misses of the year:

Best: Ingram/Clement for DJ/Marshawn (just before the injury)/Aaron Jones

Worst: Alshon/D. Henry for Goodwin/Burkhead (early season)

What were some of yours?

1 Like

My TE and QB positions were my weak links for the first few games. Then randomly I got an offer for Brees, Funchess, and Kupp in exchange for my Breida. (The guy had Brees and Ryan and didn’t like having to choose between the two, and needed RB depth apparently).

So I inherited Brees to stack with my Michael Thomas. Then I spun Kupp and Ridley to a WR-needy into a trade for Ertz, boosting my TE position as well.

3 Likes

Best(s):
I got Julio Jones for Jarvis Landry(at the beginning of his “great” schedule) Wendall Smallwood(he was the Ajayi owner) & Kyle Rudolph

I got OBJ for Marlon Mack & Courtland Sutton(gotta love hype)

Worst:
I got Carlos Hyde, traded away Emmanuel Sanders :cry:

2 Likes

Easy

Best - I traded Jordan Howard and Amari Cooper for Michael Thomas.

Honorable mention - I traded Collins, Watkins(who he has since dropped) and Kittle for Sony, Enunwa(who i dropped) and Njoku.

Worst - I panicked in week 6 about Bell and traded Conner away for Alshon Jeffrey.

1 Like

Best: Gave Hyde for Lindsay a few hours before the trade news broke.

Worst: gave Hunt for AB after week 3 :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My worst one: Phillip Lindsay AND Jeffery for Landry… Doh.

Best: Ajayi and Golladay for Mixon and Jeffery (1 week before Ajayi tore his ACL)

2 Likes

I also traded Conner away a few weeks back…him and Alshon for Juju. Not paying off as much as I’d hoped

1 Like

Best Trade(We can do another for anyone else who chimes in)

• Ingram/Clement for DJ/Marshawn/Aaron Jones
  • Landry/Smallwood/Rudolph for Julio
  • Howard/Cooper for Michael Thomas
  • Hyde for Lindsay
    *Ajayi/Kenny G for Mixon/Alshon

0 voters

1 Like

I traded away Coleman and Marvin Jones and got Keenan Allen. Still not sure if it was a good or bad trade.

2 Likes

Worst Trade(We can do another for anyone else who chimes in)

• Alshon/Henry for Goodwin/Burkhead
  • Sanders for Hyde
  • Conner for Alshon
  • Hunt for AB
  • Lindsay/Jeffrey for Landry

0 voters

1 Like

After week 2 or 3 I traded away golden Tate + Tyler Boyd for Devontae Freeman :frowning:

3 Likes

I did straight up dt for freeman. He went on ir next day. But not sad. Not having dt is better than having him.

1 Like

I tried to add Ajayi trade but it screwed up the hyde for Lindsay one.

See, I dont think trades involving people who got hurt as “bad” trades, more Unlucky trades.

traded locket and collins for sony michel right before he got injured still think i won the trade tho lmfao

1 Like

I guess another of my worse ones would be getting Bell/Reed/Shepard for DJ/MJJ/Cohen. Forgot about that one…

Best: Got Sammy Watkins and Deshone Kizer(right after Rogers knee injury in a 2 qb leauge) for Dante Pettis and next years 3rd round pick in dynasty.

Worse: Got Ajayi for Sony

1 Like

I think I wont all 3 of my early trades.

got James Connor for Alex Collins/Carson Wentz after week 1
and in same league got James White for Doug Baldwin the week Burkhead went on IR. Undefeated in that league since the white trade and just steam rolling guys.

In a 4 Keeper league I traded away Julio and my 4th pick next year for his 1st pick. May seem bad, but league rules he has to drop Julio next year as his 5 year contract is up. I also have Tyreek, Edleman and Josh Gordon for WR to play. My RB’s are garbage and I essentially am tanking the year. I am playing my best lineup I can every week, but not doing anything that would jeopordize my team next year. The guy I traded lost his next 2 games and then has been trying to trade Julio for picks since then.

Made a trade yesterday to get MVS for Dion Lewis. It’s the league I have White and Connor as well as Tevin Coleman and SOny Michel at RB. And needed a WR to replace Hopkins with this week. May not be the best trade for ROS, but it should help me this week.

1 Like

Best: Bell for Mixon (after week 2)

Worst: Shepard + Lewis for Fuller

Honorable Mention: Ingram for Diggs

2 Likes

Best: Jordy Nelson and Funchess for David Johnson

Worst: Honestly it wasn’t bad but I trade Kerryon, Golden Tate, and Dalvin Cook for James White and Marvin Jones. But I turned Marvin Jones into trade value with smooth talking and got Juju.

2 Likes