Your best and worst trades of the season?

I got Kittle for Rudolph and Lindsey

1 Like

All my trades have been meh. Early on I traded Bears D/ST and Chris Hogan for Ravens D/ST and Jordan Reed. Reed sucked all year and I soon realized how good the Bears D/ST is.

After I had Reed I traded Jimmy Graham and Fitzgerald for T. Y. Hilton. I liked that one better at the time, but so far it hasn’t looked good and Hilton’s schedule doesn’t look favorable now.

I’d like both of those trades back.

Quit that league. Trading is a big part of the fun of this. My league is a work league and we’re a tech company. I’m in sales and the 5 of us from sales trade none stop. All the techies refuse to trade. We all complain about how boring they are.

1 Like

Best: Traded away Devonta Freeman (before injury) + Josh Gordon for Mixon.

Worst: Traded Clement and my 2nd round pick next year for Allison (ouch)

1 Like

I only had one meaningful trade this season but it was Mark Ingram and Will Fuller for Robert Woods and Carson Wentz. It ironically cost me my very next game since I played the guy I traded with and Fuller had a huge game… but then went down for the season, so as long as I still make the playoffs I think I’ll look back on it as a win

1 Like

Best: Received Adam Thielen for Jordan Howard and Jordy Nelson

Worst: Traded away Andrew Luck and Phillip Lindsay for Deshaun Watson and Dion Lewis

1 Like

Best trades (what I traded away on left)
Cooks, freeman and Kittle for rudolph and mccaffrey
Mccaffrey and Jared cook for Davante Adams and Phillip Lindsay
Jalen Richard and Christian Kirk for Aaron Jones

Worst
Kyle Rudolph for Jordy nelson

1 Like

Bad trade in fantasy but 100% homer trade
My Zeke for kelce and Rodgers
Green bay fan :sweat_smile:
Although have to admit I do like not having to stream TE and QB and not worry about it

1 Like

Worst Trade in my keeper league.

Edleman and Guice for Alshon (pre Golden Tate trade). An owner who was out of the playoffs wanted guice as a keeper, saw the trade, and offered OBJ for guice to the new owner…

1 Like

I am a realtor so I love wheeling and dealing, haha. My engineer friend, who is very analytical, has completely unreal demands and no trade gets done with him.

1 Like

Huge miss, prior to week one. I gave Michael Thomas and Burkhead for Royce Freeman and Goodwin. Thought Freeman was a bigger deal than this.
Huge win. Gave Kupp and Tate for CMC and DeSean. (week before Kupp went down).
Honorable mention is gave Michel for K. Allen right before Michel went down.
Come to think of it, I had a lot of bad things happen to people I traded haha.

1 Like

I did also get Gurley in a trade in the league that I drafted Bell. Mixon, Boyd and Aaron Jones for Gurley. But I’d call that even. Just thought it was funny that everyone thought Gurley was untouchable. This was week 8.

1 Like

Got a “best trade” for you guys to judge.

Managed to get Kareem Hunt for Josh Gordon, Phillip Lindsey, and Tyler Lockette

12 team full PPR

2 Likes

Preseason trade: I traded Bell for 1.02 (Sony Michel), 2.02 (Courtland Sutton), 2019 mid-1st and Alex Collins.

2 Likes

Traded David Johnson, David Njoku and Edelman for Zeke and Keenan Allen

Traded Trey Boo Boo and Breida for Kelce

Fell like I won on both of those.

3 Likes

I got Ertz for Buc Allen and Calloway.
Fournette for Derrick Henry

2 Likes

This is great. Huge overhaul of your team though haha.

I had 3 this year.

1. Traded Nelson Agolor & Jordan Howard for Antonio Brown - Definitely my best move this year.
  2. Traded Mark Ingram for Zac Ertz (I’m loaded at RB: CMC, DJ, Fournette, Jones, Cohen & Lewis) - Not so good if Ingram keeps the last couple weeks up.
  3. Traded Amari Cooper & Trey BooBoo for Gronk - Jury still out but Gronk hasn’t gotten me anything so far this year. Praying he comes back for the playoff run.
1 Like

Made 2 trades last year that completely hosed me for this year. keep 4 players every year.

Tradede away Gurley (could only keep for this year and next) for Gronk who I could have for 5 total years.

Then I traded away Kamara for Julio right be fore Kamara took off. I was able to keep Julio for this year but then would have to drop him (traded him away a few weeks ago). Oh and both trades where to the same guy who is 9-2 after losing his last 2, and I am 3-8 and literally cant figure out which of my garbage players I can keep for next year now… At least I got a 1st round pick for Julio that should help out next year.

1 Like

I traded Tyreek Hill, Courtland Sutton and Jordan Howard for Alvin Kamara, Duke Johnson Jr. and Derek Carr. You can see how my team looks now.

1 Like