Your drafted team vs playoff team

i’m in the playoffs in both leagues I play (!!) and just checked my drafts.

Still have 3 of my original guys, in both leagues (they combine to be julio, kareem, hyde, & rudolph) . Everyone else cycled through.

How do you stand? How much of your roster is from your draft, vs from trades & pick ups?

I drafted Ajayi, Gurley, Baldwin, D. Thomas, Diggs, Ertz, and Kamara and they are all still on my original team. I went 10-2 and currently the overall favorite to win the league. I traded for Matt Stafford and picked up Jamaal Williams off of waivers. One of my best years ever playing fantasy football!

I have 6 players left from the draft including DEF (Brown, Nelson, Hill, Rudolph, Wilson and JAX).

I picked up all my other players on waviers - Kamara, Collins, Williams, Woods, Rivers, Burkhead

I am 1st place at 10-2 and I am currently in a 2 week championship game.

14 team league, standard scoring with 4 bench spots. Auction Draft

Drafted Team
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Ameer Abdullah
RB LeGarette Blount
WR Odell Beckham Jr.
WR Antonio Brown
TE Hunter Henry
FLEX Keenan Allen
DST Oakland
K Brandon McManus
BN Sammy Watkins
BN Marlon Mack
BN Duke Johnson
BN Jordan Matthews

Playoff Team
QB Russel Wilson
RB Latavius Murray
RB Rod Smith
WR Antonio Brown
WR Keenan Allen
TE Evan Engram
FLEX Corey Davis???
DST Philadelphia
K Robbie Gould
BN Bilal Powell
BN LeGarette Blount
BN Harrison Butker
BN LA Chargers DST

Only 3 players from my draft left on my play-off team, which still may change. Corey Davis is hard to trust

It’s crazy how much different the drafted team is from my team now. I believe I have 4 players left from my draft… I have Lev Bell, Kareem Hunt, Carson Wentz, and Matt Bryant. It’s funny I originally drafted Baldwin and have traded him and acquired him 4+ times but most recently traded him in week 12 for Alshon Jeffery lol. Been a crazy fantasy football season and to show you just how crazy it is my best 2 options at QB this week are Bortles and Foles and I’m probably gonna ride it out with Saint Nick… somehow still favored by 10+

I was just eliminated first round of the playoffs but I was laughing to myself because I literally had none of the players from my original draft except for Doug Martin who I wasn’t even playing.

Drafted OBJ, Gronk, A Rob, Jamison Crowder, Spencer Ware, Doug Martin, Rob Kelley, J Stew, Corey Davis, Krik Cousins

Went into first round of the playoffs with Jameis, AB, Hogan, Tevin Coleman, Mike Davis, Kyle Rudolph, Josh Doctson, Corey Coleman