5. M. Evans
  6. J. Smith-Schuster
  7. A. Thielen
  8. T. Hilton
  9. O. Beckham
  10. A. Brown
  11. S. Diggs
  12. A. Green

It’s dead at work so I compiled a little thread list…

1. DeAndre Hopkins (1.4) – Best 1 | Worst 2
  2. Devante Adams (1.6) – Best 1 | Worst 2
  3. Julio Jones (3.2) – Best 2 | Worst 5
  4. Michael Thomas (4.4) – Best 3 | Worst 6
  5. Juju Smith-Schuster (5.5) – Best 3 | Worst 8
  6. Odell Beckham Jr. (6) – Best 4 | Worst 9
  7. Mike Evans (7.1) – Best 5 | Worst 8
  8. Antonio Brown (7.7) – Best 4 | Worst 10
  9. T.Y. Hilton (10.4) – Best 8 | Worst 13+
  10. Keenan Allen (11) – Best 8 | Worst 13+
  11. Adam Thielen (11.3) – Best 7 | Worst 13+
  12. Stefon Diggs (11.6) – Best 9 | Worst 13+

I think a lot of this makes sense… OBJ and AB are the most divisive of the guys we all liked - and having changed teams I get it. After 8 (as mentioned above) it was a lot of personal preference; guys so close in average rank that it’s splitting hairs from like 9-15

3 Likes
  1. D. Hopkins
  2. Julio Jones
  3. D. Adams
  4. M. Thomas
  5. J. Smith-Shuster
  6. Mike Evans
  7. A. Brown
  8. K. Allen
  9. DJ Moore
  10. T. Boyd

you figure that some of the guys from last year will NOT be back on this list THIS year. DJ Moore takes a big leap up, and T. Boyd has already surpassed AJ Green as the #1 in Cincy. The sky’s the limit for him now.
OBJs stats have decreased in every season since he turned pro. Mayfield isn’t suddenly going to turn that around.

1 - DeAndre Hopkins
2 - Davante Adams
3 - Julio Jones
4 - Odell Beckham Jr.
5 - JuJu Smith-Schuster
6 - Michael Thomas
7 - Mike Evans
8 - Julian Edelman
9 - Amari Cooper
10 - Stefon Diggs
11 - Antonio Brown
12 - Mike Williams

I’m comfortable with your reasoning behind putting new blood in the top 10, but Tyler Boyd was demonstrably WORSE when AJ Green wasn’t on the field last year. He’s very clearly their #2 and will figure to play a lot of his snaps in the slot again. He’s a valuable PPR receiver, but his ceiling shrunk heavily due his lukewarm performances after Green got hurt last year.

Moore is a guy I could see taking a leap, especially if the plan in Carolina is to keep Cam in the pocket more… CMC is the guy to own in that offense, but beyond him, Moore is a guy who, while you’re likely in the minority on, could very well show the talent that we saw in flashes last year.

I love seeing Jules creep into the top 10 for a lot of folks. I see him around my WR13-15 mark, mostly because of his limited TD potential, but he’s a monster floor guy who almost never duds.

1. Adams
  2. Hopkins
  3. J Jones
  4. OBJ
  5. Thomas
  6. JJSS
  7. AB
  8. Green
  9. K Allen
  10. Evans
  11. Hilton
  12. Thielan

Allen would be a lot higher if he could consistently get touchdowns. He just doesnt seem to get a ton or they come in spurts.

@DrFantasyBlog Edelman has never finished inside the top 17 WRs in his career. He’s always around that WR17-20 range. You think this is his year to break into the top 12? He would have to be a target monster for Brady since Gronk is gone.

I think the distinction is I am more or less looking at how Edelman is on a game to game basis. His fantasy points per game finishes are consistent, and while he does feature some injury concern at his age with his history, I still feel comfortable starting him every week that he’s playing.

And i’ve got 3 of them boys… Muwahaha
Paired with Zeke, Kamara, Conner, and Aaron Jones.

1. Hopkins
  2. Adams
  3. Julio
  4. obj
  5. Michael Thomas
  6. juju
  7. Evans
  8. diggs
  9. Antonio
  10. Keenan
  11. amari cooper
  12. robert woods