Zach Pascal?

Am I missing something with Pascal being ranked so low? He’s getting the majority of targets plays most snaps. With Hilton out, it seems his upside his huge.

I picked him up, but I’m unsure if I should play him over DK Metcalf vs SF. It just seems to me that given current circumstances with Hilton, and playing against MIA, this guy should be ranked far higher. Thoughts?

I’m having the same issue right now- I’m in desperate need of starting wideouts, so I picked up pascal this week thinking he’s a shoe-in with TY Hilton out. I’m currently starting him over Michael Gallup as my WR2, but all the expert opinions and the start/sit tool are making me feel bad about it.

I have faith though.
(Assuming Brisset isn’t iniured)

Right in the group with you guys. hes projected like 7.8 in my yahoo ppr league and i know projections arent everything but that seems crazy low. Been struggle with him or do i pick up Crowder or Parker instead

1 Like

His bad week (of the last three) was a week that Hilton was playing, it was against Denver D, and it was a week where nobody on the Colts had a good receiving week.

Basically what I’m saying is that I think this guy should be rated much higher, this week especially. I think I’m gonna stick with him.