Zeke 2 for 1 trade

Zeke for Lev Bell and E. Sanders. Full PPR. Other rbs are A Jones and Cook. Other Wr are Lockett and Cooks.

hmmm tough call. I really like Lev Bell but wonder if you would be better off getting a better WR. Not sure I would trade away Zeke unless the offer blew me away. If cooks is your 2nd WR I would say maybe look elsewhere and go for a stud WR and a RB2…

2 Likes

Redraft or dynasty? Starting lineup requirements? Do you consider yourself a contender?

1 Like

Redraft Keeper league. A Jones is my 13th round keeper. 2 rbs 2wrs 1 flex. I’m a contender currently sitting in 3rd.

I’m taking Zeke side all day. He had a slow start to the season is still Top 5 RB (I’m on in standard scoring but assuming he is in full PPR). Zeke should continue to outperform Bell weekly.

I’m not as sold on Sanders as other may be. He’s a talent but Jimmy G doesn’t throw for a lot of yards and spreads the ball around in a run first offense. If you need a WR get someone better with a proven track record.

You can almost weekly stream WRs better than Cooks that can perform similar to Sanders.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I’m not sure how much or if any sanders is an upgrade over cooks. It’s just that the rams o-line scares me. I just got Stills and C Davis off waivers.

Thanks guys for the help!!! I will be sticking with Zeke!!!