‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Zeke for fournette and mixon and yeldon

Hey footclan, guy in my league is really scared with fournette’s injury and is looking to trade him.
I feel like i would be crazy not to take this. 10 team full ppr
Also if i took the trade who would i drop. Thanks for the advice guys.

my team
brees

rb

zeke
dion lewis
jamaal williams
mark ingram
kerryon johnson
chris carson

wr
julio
larry fitz
doug b
devin funchess
quincy enunwa

te
gronk
kittle

I would say cut Carson and Doug Baldwin. Baldwin is injured and wont be 100% all season, I am a Hawks fan and I know for a fact that our O-line is sub par at best

chris carson was the first that came to my mind. I was thinking i would rather keep baldwin and just not take yeldon.

keep Baldwin. You’ll want him late in the year.

And the only reason i have Gronk and Kittle is because i was working on a trade before waivers ran and ended up not going through with it. I am going to try and make some big trades in the next few weeks if kittle pans out.

Yea, i don’t plan on dropping baldwin for now

Your league mate is a frickin moron. Especially since he is holding Yeldon lol. I would drop Jamaal Williams, his value is only going to drop later on.

Drop Carson for sure.

In a 10 man league, waiver wires are pretty rich. I personally dropped Doug Baldwin yesterday. Sounds crazy sure but end of the day, hes missing at least 2 weeks, probably more. I don’t like wasting a bench spot on shallow leagues. On top of that, you also have Ingram who is suspended and based on match-ups, might not give you any production until like week 10. And you have 2 TEs. You basically currently burning 3 roster slots which is insane.

Funchess/Quincy will more than make up for the production of Baldwin. Honestly, I’d drop Baldwin and let him be someone else’s headache.

Then I’d trade kittle + Someone for an upgrade. I bet someone in your league is starving for a QB. I’d also go ahead and trade ingram and let him be some else’s problem. These first few weeks are most important waiver wire pick ups. Don’t burn 3 roster slots on guys who won’t be contributing to your team.