‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Zeke Price?

Standard scoring and my roster is below - if you had the option to get Zeke for a WR who would you give up to get him? (Allen will likely be rejected)

Zeke owner just traded Hill and lost Fuller for the year, is badly hurt at WR. Could be a quick option trade here.

My team:
QB - Cam
RBs - Gordon, Mixon, Cook, Kerryon, Cohen, Ito, Jones
WRs - OBJ, Green, Landry, Baldwin,
TE - Ertz
K / DST - Bailey / Jags

His Roster:

He needs Zeke more than he needs another WR, who will he start without Zeke? AP & Chris Carson and no one behind them :face_vomiting:

I know lol but he’s considering it. He values the WR more is a big Vikings fan. I’ve offered him OBJ and Cook for Zeke and Golladay or Landry and Cook for just Zeke - he’s considering and will let me know.

Just to add he traded Hill for James White and Allison but it hasn’t processed yet we have a stupid 2 day review even though no one votes…smh. So basically if he accepts either of those trades its a massive win for me, hoping he continues his moment of madness and accepts

My league has the same 2day review & I used it to skip Zeke’s bye in my own trade :wink:
I only gave up Mike Evans, the guy needed a WR even more badly than your friend here.

Well played and that’s a good trade for you indeed. Here’s hoping i can get a deal done, will hopefully put me over the top with three stud RBs. Even better if he takes the Landy+Cook deal!