Zeke Trade Proposal

12 Team PPR (QB, 2 WR, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF) league and had the unfortunate luck of losing Gus Edwards for the year.

Rest of Team:
QB: Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Courtland Sutton, Deebo Samuel, Jakobi Meyers, and
RB: Austin Ekeler, Ty’son Williams, Devin Singletary, Nyheim Hines, and Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell
TE: TJ Hockenson

Was talking with Zeke owner and the proposal was:
Robert Woods, Ty’som Williams, Nyheim Hines
For
Zeke Elliott and Darnell Mooney

1 Like

Hammer that trade.

2 Likes

Definitely do that trade

1 Like

Thats exactly what I was thinking…Would pick up Sterling Shepard

i think you’re giving little more up here then other person. Maybe try to get another player thrown in over Mooney (that being said he does have solid upside) If really love him could end up working out for you

2 Likes

@kenny2998 Thats why I was questioning it for a minute but would be picking up Sterling Shepard which I feel would be a solid pick up

I really don’t like sending Woods for Mooney.

Wonder if he would go for Williams and Murray for Zeke, or maybe Williams and Murray plus Sutton or Meyers.

Then you could pitch it as him having the top 2 options for the team that runs the ball more than any other, plus a little WR depth.

1 Like

I didn’t like losing Woods either but feel like I need an upgrade at RB… The guy I’m dealing with is also very stubborn and wants everything for nothing…

people on here saying they don’t like giving up Woods as if you aren’t getting value back… Its a trade, not a one-directional movement of value. I think the trade is fair and I personally would do it. For reference, I have Zeke and Mooney and would definitely decline it

3 Likes